RAINSGRP.COM Services and Conditions of Use
These “Terms & Conditions of Use” govern the use of the Rainsgrp.com Web site (www.Rainsgrp.com), hereafter referred to as the “Site.” Rainsgrp.com, may, at its discretion, add, delete, or modify the Terms & Conditions of Use without notice. By providing us with personal information, you agree to use the Site in a manner consistent with all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations and in accordance with the Terms & Conditions of Use discussed below.
Rainsgrp.com reserves the right to edit or delete any content displayed, uploaded to, distributed, or otherwise published through the Site.
COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS AND COPYRIGHT AGENT
Rainsgrp.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. Rainsgrp.com is in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. In order to protect the intellectual property of people from misuse we ask you to help us. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on the Rainsgrp.com site, please provide Rainsgrp.com’s Copyright Agent the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed including the URL (i.e., Internet address) or other specific location on the RAINSGRP.COM site where the material that you claim is infringing is located, including enough
information to allow us to locate the material and why you believe an infringement has taken place;
- A description of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL (i.e., Internet address) where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Rainsgrp.com Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows: By mail:
General Counsel and Copyright Agent
3029 Plone Way
San Diego, CA 92117
RAINSGRP.COM will terminate access to the RAINSGRP.COM site to those who engage in repeated acts of infringement.
LIABILITY AND WARRANTY
We and anyone who helped us to create, produce, deliver, or maintain the site are not liable for any damages that may result from your use of the site. This includes direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages and attorneys’ fees arising from your access to, or use of, the site, including but not limited to challenges or actions for infringement, libel, and slander. Therefore, your use of this site is at your risk only. Further, everything on the site is provided to you “as is,” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, unless such warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. Upon our request, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees that arise from any breach of these terms of service for which you are responsible, or from the use of this service or the transmission of any content through this service. In other words, if you do something that, according to these terms, warrants your termination from the service or expulsion from the site, you must accept full responsibility for anything that happens afterwards.